All of us have heard about the ancient, healing wonders of the soothing aloe vera leaves. Some have used the gel as a moisturizer. But how many of you have tried drinking it?
You can buy the drinkable aloe vera juice or gel in any health or organic store. Because I was passionate hedonist, I was concerned with doing everything possible to counteract the ravages of my wild nights. “The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom,” spouted William Blake. And ladies, part of the wisdom that kept my skin wrinkle-free (no Botox yet!) and elastic after many years of reckless naughtiness is: drinking aloe vera as often as possible.
That said, I am now in Geneva where the cost of one bottle of aloe vera gel or juice is an absurd: $40. However, I have just returned from a trip Nevada where I guzzled as much wonderful aloe vera as I could.
Remember – there are whole industries invested in sickness, cancers and aging. Embrace what was given to us in nature to heal and protect before you need to resort to invasive, chemical-riddled solutions. That is what my site is all about! Get organized.
The below represents a wide-range of the numerous supposed benefits of aloe vera. While many are impossible to prove, we can at least hypothesize that they could be true given the proven healing qualities of the plant! All I can say, is aloe vera has certainly been my friend!
• Halts/slows the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
Follow me in the top left corner for a daily (usually!) anti-aging tip. You too can be as luscious as a goddess and as ageless as a vampire!