As a working girl it can be tough to organize healthy snacks. My office had a little kitchen and I kept a blender there as well as plenty of nuts and other goodies in the fridge… And my filing cabinets had more vitamins than files.
(Unfortunately, one day, I received a 2 pound bags of almonds complete with moth eggs and, three years later, one can still occasionally spot a small flying object…)
If you are serious about anti-aging you will have to be a little organized.
- Celery dipped in organic, no salt/sugar almond butter
- Avocado mashed onto your favorite bread with a dash of lime, salt and chili pepper flakes
- Anchovies on Finn Crisp crackers with crumbled feta and a dash of truffle oil
- Sliced red pepper dipped in hummus
- Hard boiled eggs with a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- A glass of almond milk flavored with a dash of stevia and raw cacoa
- Baked fruit. Yes, roast apples, mangos, pears and enjoy warm or on chia seeds with almond milk and cinnamon.
- Chia seeds soaked in water for a few hours, sprinkled with Stevia with an inch of almond milk and sprinkled with cinnamon
- Brazil nuts dipped in honey or bee propolis
- One avocado blended with 2 spoons of raw cacoa and sweetened with fresh orange juice.