People who age quickly lack key vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Get the most out of your food by making certain your intestine is clean enough to absorb those nutrients.
I’ll save the ‘I’m Passionate About Colonics’ for another entry… In the meantime…
- Eat raw fruits and vegetables. These enable your digestive system to run smoothly by keeping it free of the plaque that traps the toxins in the colon. By preventing the buildup of this plaque, your body can completely digest and use the foods you eat.
- Drink lukewarm water. Water is a natural cleanser, but when you drink lukewarm water, it washes away the plaque and toxins more easily from the colon. You should drink 8 to 10 oz. a day for this method to be effective.
- Mix bentonite and freshly ground flaxseed. Bentonite binds to toxins in the colon and carries them out, while ground flaxseed will expand in the colon, allowing for easier removal of these toxins. Mixing them together is an ultimate bowel cleanser. Simply mix 1 tbs. of each in an 8-oz. glass of water. Drink one glass first thing in the morning, a half hour before eating, and a second before bed.
- Psyllium husks have been used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Psyllium husks can absorb water 8 to 16 times their weight. The husks then become bulky fibre, as effective laxative. The husks form a gelatin-like mass in the colon when consumed with liquid. This keeps the bowel nice and soft, while the husks absorb toxins in the bowel. The husks work well because they are indigestible and when in contact with liquid, they expand and scrape the walls of the intestine. As the husks travel through the digestive tract, they absorb the water but are not digested. This results in stools becoming bulkier, but softer, making it easier to pass motion. It helps to regulate the bowel, prevent diarrhea, ease constipation and promote general colon health. It is thus a natural neutral fibre. Just mix it with water and drink up!
- Drink aloe vera juice. Aloe vera has long been known for its healing properties and it does not stop with its external effects on the body. The vitamins, minerals and nutrients found in all-natural aloe vera juice will remove toxins from the intestines, such as parasites. It will also help the intestines absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Drink apple cider vinegar. The benefits of apple cider vinegar are sometimes thought of as an old wives’ tale, but regular use of this vinegar is extremely effective. (Socrates and Hippocrates were fans.) Mixing 1 tsp. of honey with 1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar in 10 oz. of water will detoxify your body and clear your digestive organs of any toxic agents that may be present. This concoction should be consumed in the morning and evening.